Wednesday 25 February 2015

The sun is out but I'm not there

I don't know what to write. I can barely put a sentence together. I'm scared everytime I post on here it's unread or just laughed at. I mean who writes likw that? Does she know how uninteresting she is? Does she thing she deserves to do this? Don't tell me she things she's good enough to breath. To eat. To live.

One day I don't want to be alone and hurting and crying myself through a day. One day I want people to see I'm hurting. One day I want someone to realise the fact I wasn't late for work took so much out of me, I don't leave my bed any other day. Maybe that I need telling when I've done something right because I feel everything I do is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

I'm sorry. I don't know what to out. I don't know how to do this and how to live. I don't know and I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment