Friday 14 November 2014

Tonight

I can honestly say I haven't felt this worn out in a long time. Back to work after a short break and it only takes two days to reduce me to a sofa curling state. I'll tidy up before work tomorrow. Or lay in.

Sleep is a massive part of life, we need it but we don't always want it. Some days I wish to close my eyes and hope they never open while other days I curse sleep. I want to do everything and anything and never want to stop and go on and on. No one really knows why we need to sleep.

Why can't we have the ability to sleep only when needed? Sleeping in only gets rolled eyes and a few lazy comments. Don't they understand we can't help it? Any comfy setting is a calling for us.

I write this while dozing off myself so sorry if it makes little sense.

Recently is not one of those times where I want to be awake and experience it all. These times are sleep times. Sleep away all horrors.

Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment